Use of Content; Restrictions; Privacy Statement
You are not authorized to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology embodied or described in this Website.
You will comply with all applicable laws in accessing and using this Website.
Synergyc may use your personal data according to our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice. You hereby acknowledge the use of your personal data according to the said Privacy Statement and Cookies Notice.
Intellectual Property Rights; No Use of Synergyc Name or Logos
Unless otherwise indicated, the content on this Website is provided by Synergyc.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT OR OTHER PART THEREOF) CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND WE ARE NOT, BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE, RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION OR TAKING ANY ACTION THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR FINANCES OR BUSINESS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF SERVICE OR DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE MAY LEAD TO WEBSITES, RESOURCES OR TOOLS MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM WE HAVE NO CONTROL. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS, AND LINKS TO ANY SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THEM OR THEIR CONTENT BY US.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for registered users.
- We also use functional cookies to record information to allow us to tailor the site to our users; for example, to remember your language or region or that you have already completed a survey. This information is used to a very limited purpose, stored for a limited period of time. All information is completely anonymised and is not used for any other purpose.
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
- Please contact us if you would like more detailed information on the cookies we use.
How to Control Cookies?
By using this Website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq.
Managing Analytics Cookies
- You can opt-out of having your anonymized browsing activity within websites recorded by analytics cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies by clicking on following links:
- Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
External Web Services
- We sometimes use external web services on this Website to display content within the web pages of this Website, for example to display images, show videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.
- We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.