Synergyc is a fast developing Мanaged Services Provider with a team full of passionate, devoted, and user-oriented IT & Finance experts combining industry-specific functional and process expertise with advanced solutions. This powerful combination assists our customers in their system and process transformation journey on all levels – from enterprise processes, tools, and applications to back-office operations and infrastructure. We are focusing on helping create the services culture of the future with an emphasis on Commodities, Oil & Gas, and Energy.
Our client is a global merchant in base and precious metals, with expert teams on every continent. It is among the top copper, zinc and lead concentrates merchandisers, and a leader in refined copper, zinc, aluminium and nickel markets.
- Maintain and update the Global HR system:
- Ensure that the data on the Global HR system is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Handle computation, data input and cleaning for all IXM entities
- Administer on the system the employee cycle processes such as creation of an employee profile and contract of employment, addendum, extension, change of position/team/department, mobility
- Support the HR Supervisor – HR Admin in answering most of the administrative HR-related queries.
- Participate in several projects such as preparation and finalization of the Employee Handbook by country.
- Support the HR Supervisor – HR Admin in the preparation of monthly HC and other employee-related reports upon request.
- Support the HR Supervisor – HR Admin in the administration and coordination of the global processes and policies once the tasks from the previous points are fully managed.
Experience and knowledge
- 1+ years of experience on a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree. Major in HR, Business Management, Psychology is a plus
- Excellent PC literacy and MS Word, Excel, and Power Point knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English language proficiency
- Ability to demonstrate high level of accuracy when working with data entry
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Administration and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in working with an internal employee system is a plus
- Ability to work independently on a given task
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team
- Additional social benefits package
- Convenient and modern office