Synergyc is established industry specific Services Provider with passionate, devoted, and user-oriented IT & Finance experts combining industry-specific functional and process expertise with advanced solutions. This powerful combination assists our customers in their system and process transformation journey on all levels – from enterprise processes, tools, and applications to back-office operations and infrastructure. We are focusing on helping create the services culture of the future with an emphasis on Commodities, Oil & Gas, and Energy.
Synergyc is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our team full-time. Synergyc is looking for high caliber, multi-dimensional Salesforce delivery experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting Sales Process best practices and activating them on the Salesforce platform. Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in process design and Salesforce configuration, development, and administration. As a member of a Synergyc project team, the Salesforce Administrator will be working with our clients to assess current state processes and tools, define Salesforce solution requirements and tailor Salesforce in alignment to these requirements.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for sales/customer service.
- Participate in discoveries with key client stakeholders to outline requirements.
- Conduct testing efforts to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Manage users, data, and security.
- Maintain and customize Salesforce applications.
- Build reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Continuing customization and development to fit business needs.
- Database cleanup.
- Assist with the development and deployment of training and training materials.
- Implement new processes and procedures.
Experience and knowledge
- Expertise in workflow and validation rules, formula, email mapping, reporting, permission sets, user setup.
- Experience in Salesforce reporting.
- Experience with writing quality test classes.
- Good knowledge of web forms, approvals, large-scale processes, and user flows, etc.
- Strong background in installing, configuring, and managing packages such as ActionGrid, Distribution Engine, Xactly, Apttus (CLM, QTC), DocuSign, Cirrus, Eloqua.
- Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security).
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Certified Advanced Salesforce Admin preferred.
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team.
- Additional social benefits package.
- Convenient and modern office.
- Opportunity for home office.