Synergyc is established industry specific Services Provider with passionate, devoted, and user-oriented IT & Finance experts combining industry-specific functional and process expertise with advanced solutions. This powerful combination assists our customers in their system and process transformation journey on all levels – from enterprise processes, tools, and applications to back-office operations and infrastructure. We are focusing on helping create the services culture of the future with an emphasis on Commodities, Oil & Gas, and Energy.
Synergyc is currently seeking a Salesforce Senior Developer to join our team full-time. Synergyc is looking for high caliber, multi-dimensional Salesforce delivery experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting best practices and activating them on the Salesforce platform. Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in sales process design and Salesforce configuration, development, and administration. As a member of a Synergyc project team, the Salesforce Senior Developer will be working with our clients to assess current state processes and tools, define Salesforce solution requirements and tailor Salesforce in alignment to these requirements.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Design implement, integrate, and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include leading technical architecture workshops and leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Developers, and the Account Managers.
- Educate Customer as a Salesforce. com Evangelist.
- Familiarity with Salesforce. com platform technical limitations and common technical design patterns, integration patterns and business application.
- Oversee the technical decisions, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of results.
- Perform productively at many levels, from enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, to produce the final deliverable desired by the client.
- Coach and mentor developers and admins as they learn to implement.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
Experience and knowledge
- 3 or more years of experience managing client projects in positions of responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Strong experience on the Sales or Service Cloud with the ability to deliver solutions using Salesforce.com products.
- Experience with cloud-computing ecosystem with respect to Architecture and Design, Development, Administration, Operational Support and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience with delivering solutions cross-cloud and enterprise wide involving Integrating Salesforce with other cloud-based applications or installed packages like Apptus, Partner Relationship Management Tools, Databases, SharePoint, Commerce Cloud etc. is a must.
- Experienced with web technologies, SOA, application servers, portal servers, ecommerce, databases, security, performance & scalability.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II.
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team.
- Additional social benefits package.
- Convenient and modern office.
- Opportunity for home office.