Synergyc is established industry specific Services Provider with passionate,
devoted and user-oriented IT & Finance experts combining industry-specific functional and process expertise with advanced solutions. This powerful combination assists our customers in their system and process transformation journey on all levels – from enterprise processes, tools and applications to Backoffice operations and infrastructure. We are focusing on helping create the services culture of the future with an emphasis on Commodities, Oil & Gas, and Energy.
The HR Administrator will act as a first point of contact for any HR-related queries from employees and external partners. The HR Administrator is expected to maintain exceptional levels of professionalism, efficiency and discretion whilst demonstrating strong communication skills. He/She will work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders dealing with tight deadlines.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contract of employment, addendum, work attestation, etc.
- Coordinate all HR Administrative tasks such as Employee dossiers, timesheet collection, etc.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Oversee the onboarding and exit procedures for employees
- Develop and/or actualizes the company policies and practices
- Maintain close relationships with external clients such as Benefits and Insurance companies
- Ensure compliance with the workplace health and safety initiatives;
- Manage employee relations issues in a confidential manner, including disciplinary actions, disputes, etc.
Experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience with payroll
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent level of English
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team
- Additional social benefits package
- Convenient and modern office
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety!
You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
We care about you, so we implemented completely remote recruitment process including telephone and video interviews only. Once hired you will be able to have your onboarding and trainings in the comfort of your own home with very limited need to come to the office. This is valid until the COVID-19 measures are active.