Synergyc is a fast developing Managed Services Provider with a team full of passionate, devoted and user-oriented IT & Finance experts combining industry-specific functional and process expertise with advanced solutions. This powerful combination assists our customers in their system and process transformation journey on all levels – from enterprise processes, tools and applications to Backoffice operations and infrastructure. We are focusing on helping create the services culture of the future with an emphasis on Commodities, Oil & Gas, and Energy.
Finalization and payment validation
- P&L reconciliation by shipment between AQ/MM (Front Office systems) and D365 (Accounting system)
- Investigate and solve discrepancies, getting a thorough understanding of metals operations
- Communication with all internal departments (Traffic, Trading, Accounting, Middle Office)
- Support Teams in understanding P&L when requested
- Check and validate all commercial payments in TRAX within the treasury cutoff deadlines
- Check regularly TRAX when close to cutoff times
- Deal with Treasury / Requestors for late payments
- Assist MO on any change on payment tool flow
- Manage exceptions and urgent/critical payment cases
- Stock review
- Accounting KPIs
- +Ad hoc analysis requested by controlling team
Experience and Knowledge
- 2+ years of professional experience in financial positions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability and willingness to interact effectively with all levels of employees
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and to take initiatives, proactive attitude toward problems
- Ability to identify/control weaknesses and implement process improvements (best practices)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team
- Additional social benefits package
- Convenient and modern office
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety!
You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.