Windows Servers Administrator
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
- Project support for AD, Windows and Citrix servers
- Implement new system solutions and/or improve the efficiency of current
- Install, configure and support server’s equipment including hosts, domain controllers, etc.
- Administrative tasks on Windows services as: DHCP, DNS, File and Print, etc.
- Maintenance, upgrade, deployment and compliance check of the offices` servers/services
- Configure systems to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximize systems performance through scheduled actions
- Arrange scheduled upgrades
- Investigate faults
- Update systems to the latest firmware releases
- Report systems status to key stakeholders
- KB documentation
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of experience in Windows servers management in production environments
- Experience on Infrastructure Maintenance Support
- Knowledge of Datacenter infrastructure technologies (Blades, Middleware, Storage, Backup, Network)
- Active Directory knowledge
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003R2 to 2012R2 expertise
- Windows client 10 expertise
- Knowledge on SCCM, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Network protocols, MS Defender
- Good knowledge on scripting (Powershell, vbscript)
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Linux knowledge (VMWare)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office