Senior Patching and Integration Specialist
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
- Responsible for all patching activities
- Actively troubleshoot, deep dive and apply technical fixes to the environment post patching
- Execute patching campaigns with infrastructure & application teams and solution managers
- Facilitate and implement automation of patching and testing as much as possible, including stop/start of applications
- Follow up internal and external audit requests
- Manage vulnerabilities in OS, middleware, database, network assets, tools, physical infrastructures, storage, web servers, etc.
And if you meet the following criteria:
- At least 4 years of experience with Ivanti Patch Management solution
- At least 4 years of experience in Windows Servers Administration
- Proven experience in Middleware
- Proven experience in Patch Management Process is a plus
- Process management experience (ITIL, COBIT) is a plus
- Knowledge in Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure technologies
- Eager to learn and develop
- Fluent English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office