Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
- Maintain the end-to-end payable and receivable transaction processes and perform reconciliation to General Ledger
- Prepare various reconciliations, investigating any differences promptly
- Perform postings with good understanding of the applicable General Ledger accounts, ensuring accuracy and completeness of transactions for GL accounting
- Aged balance analysis
- Prepare and post accruals into General Ledger, defer charge where appropriate, advances and prepayments, etc.
- Reconcile and analyze suspense accounts, dispatch actions arising from the monthly reconciliation
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation and communication of all accounting related matters to ensure overall consistency
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 2-3 years of financial background. Experience in accounting and/or commodity trading companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office), SAP/Oracle knowledge would be an advantage
- Good level of English language
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office