Enterprise Services Architect
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
The client is a US based company and the role requires partially US time zone coverage:
Working hours: 11:00/12:00 – 20:00/21:00 EET
- Implement and deploy a variety of IT projects, including but not limited to Networking, Active Directory, Migration, IT assessments, Storage upgrades, Physical infrastructure moves, Migration to Cloud (Azure/AWS), Cloud infrastructure assessments, Migration to O365, and large-scale Windows desktop refresh/rollout for clients
- Design, implement and deploy IT processes and procedures related to the projects
- Manage the projects and documents internal processes and end-user how-to documentation to support client goals and internal team and business goals
- Establish a basic level of competency with Conversation for Action concepts, including customer/performer, conditions of satisfaction, breakdown conversations and due dates
- Assist Sales Team with pre-sales technical efforts in a way that inspires confidence in our technical abilities with prospective clients
- Work with the sales team & PM to build project plans, project charters & “scope of work” documents
And if you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience deploying & implementing enterprise IT projects and/or solutions
- Detailed understanding of Active Directory in an enterprise setting including the schema, OU design, global catalog, group policy, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server technologies (ability to configure and troubleshoot DFS, NPS, DHCP, DNS, DC services) and Office 365 product ecosystem (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Knowledge of Azure AD, including synchronization methods, Enterprise Applications, SSO and Conditional Access configuration
- Proven understanding of cyber security measures and best practices
- AWS and/or Azure knowledge & ability to design & implement redundant, scalable infrastructures & perform premise-to-cloud/cloud-to-cloud migrations
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including ability to design complex and redundant networks with multiple sites, locations, subnets, WAN and VPN technologies
- Proven experience with setting up physical servers
- Working knowledge of SAN and Storage platforms including disk and SSD types, RAID types, connectivity options, data replication, etc.
- Proven experience with Vmware and/or Hyper-V including designing and implementing high availability solutions
- Highly organized with attention to detailed and well-developed communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office