Business Development Director
As part of our aggressive market development strategy Synergyc is building an in-house Direct Sales Business Unit that will be leading the market validation of Synergyc’s services portfolio as well as the market activation efforts. And this role will be part of the Executive Management Team.
This is a unique opportunity to build and lead your own Dream Sales Team where strategy is both created and applied and where your enthusiasm and energy will be given all room to grow.
Join us in this new and exciting adventure!
What are we looking for?
- Recruit, train, lead and develop your team to deliver top quality sales pipeline opportunities and to complete sales processes as appropriate
- Carry and drive to an individual pipeline quota for your team on a quarterly basis
- Develop and implement Business Development growth strategy to drive strategic direction and alignment with delivery organization
- Team up with Service Teams and Executive Committee to implement and follow effective processes, and to ensure proper completion of sales contracts to drive sales and renewals revenue
- Responsible for building tight alliances with remote sales agencies and partners to further grow the flow of new leads and ultimately company sales
- Responsible for organizing front line solution/service training as well as continued training for internal teams and external partners.
- Responsible for reporting and communicating to Management on demand generation, Sales Operations/Deal Desk and marketing organization as well as forecasts, KPI’s, Quarterly Business Reviews and overall program and team performance.
- Develop a “Best in Class” Business Development team that exceeds targets
- Achieve maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organization plans
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years International Enterprise Services Sales experience
- Strong international network in quota carrying sales management experience
- Experience with lead generation, sales team management, and cold prospecting
- Strong leader who is self-motivated and able to develop employees
- Ability to identify key trends in winning employees and replicate success across the group
- Strong understanding of Business-to-Business customer buying cycles and how to penetrate organizations
- Strong ecosystem management with remote Sales, Sales Operations, and Demand Generation
- Ability to innovate within a growing business unit
- Understanding of CRM systems (SFDC experience a plus)
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Results-based bonus structure
- Additional health insurance
- Potential for Stock-option program
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Hybrid work
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office