Business Analyst Process Automation
Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
What are we looking for?
As Business Analyst Process automation, your first assignment will be to participate in the deployment of our Document Management System (DMS) in Argentina, USA and China. The DMS is part of a wider program to deploy SAP in these countries.
- Understanding and documenting current business processes
- Conducting gap analysis between the As Is and To Be processes, identifying gaps with existing system functionalities, reports, and controls
- Understanding system functionalities and be able to recommend solutions and improvements
- Documenting functional specifications and working closely with the other teams to facilitate developments
- Running workshops to identify current and best-practice procedures
- Preparing project related reporting
- Organizing and facilitating all testing activities with internal and external partners
- Planning and running training workshops with key stakeholders and end users
- Monitoring and controlling all changes which could affect the project
- Act as first line support to the business in case of issues during project and second line support post go-live
And if you meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of experience in Business analytics in corporate environment
- Experience with SAP deployment projects and invoice management
- Experience with M-files
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps & Power Automate
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office